Submit a news story to Bristol Media
You need to sign in to your profile to submit an article.
By submitting your own article, you can reach a monthly audience of over 14,000 unique users. You can also link content to you - it’s a great way to share and collaborate and to let the rest of us know what you’ve been up to.
Please note our publishing guidelines - we need good quality imagery.
It's really simple to do and to build awareness of you and your business.
All articles are moderated by Caroline Marshall, editor and operations director before they are published.
- Users of the Bristol Media website may submit material for publication in sections of the website. Some of these areas are restricted to registered users only. Bristol Media accepts no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by Bristol Media; we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of this content.
- If you want to submit material to the website you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
- You grant Bristol Media a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to republish any material you submit in any format, and you warrant to Bristol Media that any material you submit is your own work and that you own the copyright and all relevant rights.
- You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- You agree not to post material that is deliberately intended to upset other users.
- You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause Bristol Media damage or loss and agree to indemnify Bristol Media in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage incurred by Bristol Media as a result of publishing any material you submit to us, including consequential loss.
- Submitted content (text and images) must not be used as a job recruitment mechanism. Vacancies can only be advertised through The Jobs section.
- Content must be accurate and truthful. Obscene, offensive, defamatory, illegal or otherwise negative comments of people, companies, organisations or brands is strictly forbidden. Content should be relevant to the readers of the Bristol Media website and should not be used for excessive linking, keyword stuffing, spam and advertising. Users and content found to be breaching these terms will removed and may be refused future access.