Experienced illustrator and graphic designer, delivering ‘wholesome creative’ for people doing good things.
Specialist in digital illustration and the design of brand identities, predominantly for positive and socially-minded organisations who work, for example, in areas relating to the environment, health, learning or creativity.
My experience in these sectors, along with my style and ethos also make me a good fit for illustration projects with similar themes in publishing, editorial, product packaging or advertising.
Carys-ink is the name of my business, my real name is Carys Tait.
I am a member of the Association of Illustrators and work directly with clients or in collaboration with design agencies & marketers.
Some examples of the sort of work I do, and how I could help you:
1. Create illustrations which add character and vibrancy to your brand and communications
2. Tell your story, convey your message, or explain information in a more fun and friendly way
3. Give your product or packaging a distinctive illustrative look
4. Design a brand identity, or simply a logo which resonates with your audience/customer base
5. Make your whole offering, marketing output and/or resources more visually appealing
If you'd like to discuss how I could help with something you're working on, or you'd like some friendly advice on a possible project, please do feel free to get in touch - I'm always happy to discuss !