Lead and grow your team
Join Jo and Sara at Head4Performance who work with agencies in Bath and Bristol to build trust in teams and move them to high performance.
- Do you want to get your team to deliver results?
- Do you want to build strong working relationships with your team?
- Do you find that you ask for something to be delivered and end up doing it yourself?
- Do you find yourself being frustrated with how your team works?
- Do you want to be able to take a step back and get your team to do more of the delivery?
Jo and Sara at Head4Performance work with agencies in Bath and Bristol to build trust in teams and move them to high performance. H4P uses Strength Deployment Inventory, a powerful and effective psychometric profiling tool usually only available to big corporate or those with deep pockets. Your personal SDI profile report will highlight the motivations that drive your behaviours. This deeper understanding will enable you to lead your business with clarity and empathy, build stronger teams, and more effectively navigate conflict.
What is included?
- A copy of your personal profile, with lots of information about you and your perspective on leadership.
- Practical tools and techniques to try out and use when you get back to the office
- An action plan to put your learning in to action.
- Support via phone two weeks after the session to see progress and support bedding in your training
- And of course refreshments to keep you going coffee/tea (hopefully some cake) and lunch.
Our packed workshop will cover: –
- You and your motivations
- Awareness of the motivations driving behaviour in your team.
- Appreciation of the differences and strengths individuals bring to your business.
- How to lead with clarity and empathy to build stronger teams
- Behaviours likely to achieve desired results for you and others.
As part of a workshop you will complete a questionnaire, and be encouraged to explore your behaviour in different situations.
Why SDI works
It’s highly visual making it memorable and easy to understand.
It goes beyond our behaviours to reveal our driving motivation.
It depersonalizes conflict – you can address issues often avoided.
It values differences and the unique way we see others.
It’s easy to use and apply across all levels.
We have worked with:
Double Retail, based in the heart of Bristol, is growing not just in turnover and profit but also in the way the business is run. H4P have worked with the team at Double Retail to focus the team and get them working together productively in pursuit of their goals – financial and personal.
Don’t take our word for it listen to what Matt Tipping, Technical Creative Director at Double Europe has to say about the work we do.
Armadillo have been working with Sara and Jo for the last 18months and during this time they’ve provided support and training to various teams within our company. Their SDI training has been invaluable and every team member who has taken part has been inspired to develop themselves and others further. The tools they share with each person are practical and easy to implement after the training, something that isn’t always the case with other training courses. They clearly tailor their courses to suit your needs and will spend time to fully understand your challenges. This makes the training course, 100% relatable, relevant and actionable. What is an added bonus is that Sara and Jo are always available for advice and will provide ongoing support as and when needed. Something that the team value, look forward to and respect. Claire Giddy, Group Account Director Armadillo
"The SDI process is fascinating – and spookily accurate in pinpointing the areas where you’re strongest and working in your comfort zone, and the situations that make you uncomfortable and put you under pressure.
Really useful seeing the implications for us as a two woman business, and I can imagine it would be invaluable if you’re trying to get a bigger group of people working together.,
It shows you where the strengths are in a team, and highlights where the gaps are. SDI is a great business and relationship tool." Sharon Tanton, Creative Director Valuable Content
Jo is a massively experienced leader, trainer, facilitator, coach. Practical, pragmatic, and ever-positive, she works with individuals, teams, senior managers and business-owners to develop, and put into action, plans for improved performance.
Sara is a vastly experienced business strategist, coach and trainer. A creative thinker, who is always looking to join the dots, she works with individuals and teams to help them gain maximum clarity about the issues they are facing, while continually raising performance levels. (I also make great cake!)
BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE
When: Tuesday 11 October 2016 from 10.00am to 3.00pm
Where: Peacock Room, The Cosy Club, 31 Corn Street, Bristol BS1 1HT
Price: £149.98 (includes booking fee and VAT, morning coffee, lunch, personal profile and course information pack)
Numbers: 10 places
For further information and queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org