I’m a freelance marketing consultant with 20 years experience working with third and public sector organisations, and small/medium businesses.
As a qualified member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, I specialise in marketing planning and development, and can provide strategic and tactical marketing support for short-term projects or on a more regularly long-term basis.
Working from your office or from home, I offer the following services:
- Review of existing marketing activities and online profile.
- Marketing strategy development.
- Digital marketing strategy and social media development and management.
- Brand review and development.
- Market research.
- Target-orientated marketing/promotional campaigns.
- Marketing workshops – working with your team to develop your marketing plan and gain their buy-in.
- Website development – creative development and web design and build.
If this is your first time looking at the marketing of your organisation I can provide a low cost alternative to hiring permanent marketing personnel or a marketing agency.
Whatever your budget, please get in touch to discuss how we could work together to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of your marketing activities. For more details of my services, to see who I've worked with, and read some of my testimonails please see my website at www.melrandhawa.com.