Marketing / Studio Assistant, Crux Product Design Ltd
Function: Marketing Assistant/Executive
Role categories: Marketing
- Rate/Salary: £17,000 - £22,000 per year
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: ASAP
- Expires: 05/01/2018
Crux is a global design consultancy working with leading brands and is currently in an exciting period of growth. We need an enthusiastic candidate to join the team and fulfil a diverse range of responsibilities.
The core responsibilities will be acting as an assistant to the design & sales team and will involve helping to maintain social media channels and be a part of driving mini marketing campaigns (blog posts, Instagram posts, newsletters, award entries, events…), expanding the way Crux engage and market ourselves across more diverse channels, including events, exhibitions, local talks and more!
In addition your responsibilities will include managing the front of house experience for our clients and visitors, maintaining a consistent, professional and warm point of contact across multiple client interfaces; offering refreshments and managing incoming calls; to be the first point of contact for any deliveries as well helping manage and develop our studio space, creating a creative, efficient and engaging environment to work in. Helping the team with administrative duties; managing stock and supplies in the studio and kitchen; assisting with project research; assistance with organising exhibitions and events………and more!
There will be opportunities for you to shape the role, with software training available from our expert team and externally, where required. This role offers bags of potential for the right candidate, working alongside a friendly, energised team in an exciting new office space.
- Friendly and welcoming personality
- Excellent phone manner
- Superbly organised
- A flexible and accommodating approach to the varying demands of a busy design consultancy.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- High level communication and written skills
- Good IT, skills (word, excel, outlook) – Adobe suite (Photoshop) knowledge would be a bonus
- A creative and impactful approach to marketing/campaigns
- Quick learner and an appetite to pick up new skills and develop