Mid/Senior Creative, Green Chameleon
Function: Creative Team
Role categories: Design and Branding
- Rate/Salary: Dependent on experience
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: 07/09/2017
- Expires: 20/12/2017
We’re looking for a talented creative who who has a strong, versatile portfolio and several years experience crafting web based projects form conception to launch. Our ideal candidate will have a passionate and creative approach to web design that is backed up by a deeper understanding of best practices, user needs and technological limitations. We believe a good digital designer is a sum of many parts and therefore will be looking for a candidate who shows an aptitude in all things design.
You’ll be keen to keep up with the latest trends and news from the design community, and we expect you to have an active profile across design communities including Dribbble and Behance.
- Creative web layout skills demonstrated in a strong portfolio of work
- Experience collaborating with developers to realise your ideas for interactive/digital based projects
- Good level of animation ability (think logo animations and interface prototypes rather than full feature length productions)
- Agency experience preferred (freelancers with appropriate experience will be considered)
- Comfortable presenting your ideas both internally to the team and directly with clients
- An understanding of the principles of good UI/UX design
- Has been involved with interactive experience design (e.g Step Inside Japan)
- Interpret user and client feedback to enhance conceptual design work.
- Fast learner who is keen to develop new skills and learn new techniques
- Excellent troubleshooting, time management and communication skills
- A true self-starter
- Experience in brand and packaging design.
- Custom Lettering
- Animation/Interaction Design
- Cinema 4D experience
Other jobs at Green Chameleon
Green Chameleon is a team of passionate creatives based in beautiful Bristol, with a desire to build outstanding work that we...
Rate/salary: Dependent on experience