Social Media Content Creater, Future
Function: Social Media Consultant
Role categories: Social Media
- Rate/Salary: Competitive + benefits
- Location: Bath
- Starting date: 11/09/2017
- Expires: 10/09/2017
Future plc is an international publishing and media group, and a leading digital business. Founded in 1985 with one magazine, today we have offices in London, Bath, Bournemouth, Leamington Spa, Bromsgrove, New York, San Francisco and Sydney. At Future, we don’t have a headquarters; we believe in teamwork that transcends location. To us it’s the people in our business that matter.
Future’s creative agency, Future Fusion, is looking for a social media content creator to generate movie-themed content for a high profile client.
The role includes creating and editing content, including graphics, photos, and videos across all social media platforms, primarily Facebook and Instagram.
All applicants must provide a portfolio that demonstrates the ability to create entertaining social content using imagery, graphic design, video editing and text.
Key role responsibilities
• Leverage knowledge of mainstream movies to write, edit and produce high-quality, eye-catching social media content.
• Excellent skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, and After Effects.
• Generate ideas and creative executions that drive results on social media platforms.
• Deliver content on a daily and weekly basis.
• Deliver a consistent social content strategy, and brand look and feel, that is adapted to each social platform and audience.
• Collaborate with Future Fusion creatives to hit brand objectives and KPIs.
• Client-facing collaboration with brand stakeholders on requirements, coordination, activity planning, idea generation, amends and sign-off.
• Adherence to IP restrictions when working with third-party assets.
• Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple tasks, meet tight deadlines, and adapt to changing requirements.
• Be reactive to culturally relevant trends and moments, and resourceful in production to move efficiently with speed.
• Monitor and research consumer conversations, competition, industry and creative trends as a source of content inspiration.
• Incorporate analytics and brand data into creative output.
The closing date for this role will be 19th August, 2017. We will however be reviewing CVs as we receive them so please do not hesitate in applying.
Please follow the link below to apply for this job, please include your salary expectations in your cover letter.