Account Manager, Harte Hanks
Function: Account Manager
Role categories: Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: 10/08/2017
- Expires: 09/09/2017
Harte Hanks is searching for an Account Manager to join our team in Bristol, UK to play an important role in managing and supporting a number of clients.
The Account Manager will be the main point of contact or the liaison between our clients and internal agency teams.
The right candidate brings a good amount of agency experience, ideally within B2B sectors, is tenacious, positive and a real team player.
We expect our Account Managers to become an expert on their clients’ business; researching industry news, trends and competition regularly as well contributing to providing the client with excellent and invaluable services. From a business perspective, the Account Manager should position themselves as an irreplaceable resource to their clients, constantly pushing the business forward and increasing volume or variety of work awarded to the agency.
The Account Manager role involves the following:
· Ensuring flawless execution across an array of campaign tactics including web, advertising, social, marketing automation, collateral and direct mail
· Planning, analysing and evaluating information for integrated campaigns and projects
· Owning and coordinating the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects
· Must have superior time management and organizational skills
· Developing workable budgets and implementation plans in line with client goals and expectations
· Closely monitors allotted budget, research and similar items as assigned
· Preparing recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client
· Reviewing and analysing material relative to client needs, such as media results, research data, etc.
· Serves as main point of client contact on the majority of clients as well as support to the AD/ SAM on a number of other key projects
· Invests time to stay abreast of client’s business goals, as well as industry and competitive insights
· Acts as client’s go-to “expert” in all areas of marketing and communication
· Contributing to the development of a highly motivated team and working closely with the Senior Account Manager
Required experience and education:
· Bachelor's degree required/preferred
· Prior Agency experience is required
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs (Excel & PPT in particular)