Business Development Director, Render
Function: Business Development Director
Role categories: Virtual Reality
- Rate/Salary: Competitive basic salary + commission-based bonus + car allowance
- Location: Swindon
- Starting date: 05/07/2017
- Expires: 04/09/2017
This is a rare opportunity for an ambitious business development director to play a key role in this rapidly growing and pioneering business, working at the cutting-edge of technological innovation.
A leading VR agency, Render creates immersive, contextual enterprise solutions for the product manufacturing and engineering sectors. Allowing customers to experience products effortlessly in real-time.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, this is a new senior role, created as part of their ongoing strategy for growth, that will focus on promoting the agency and its services, and growing its client portfolio, both existing and new. You will be responsible for developing, and executing on, the agency’s new business strategy, proactively identifying insight-based opportunities and building strong relationships with prospects and existing clients.
At Render, we always want to know what’s around the corner because just as innovation doesn’t sit still neither do we.
Today, Render is at the forefront of Immersive technologies and their applications for enterprise bring to life products, processes and services by blending the latest in CGI and real-time technology to create everything from static imagery to fully immersive Virtual and Augmented Reality.
Your main focus as Render’s New Business Director:
- Be forward-thinking and innovative, you have an in-depth knowledge of digital (ideally including VR and AR) and keep your finger on the pulse of industry and sector trends. You show clients and prospects what they need to know before they know it.
- Drive significant revenue growth through organic and new business development to support the company’s vision, aligning to the company’s profit targets.
- Lead and cultivate outstanding relationships with Director-level clients and prospects, acting as a trusted advisor with a deep understanding of their business, brand and industry.
- Inspire the next generation of leaders across the business, demonstrating a deep level of industry expertise. You’ll recognise the potential of team members and encourage high performance.
- Champion brilliant work that pushes industry boundaries, working closely with teams and clients to deliver high quality, high impact outcomes.
Skills and experience required for the role:
- A proven track record of achieving impressive revenue growth within the digital sector with at least 8 years’ experience with a digital agency in a sales-related role. VR experience is ideal, but not a deal-breaker.
- Target-orientated: you will be responsible for achieving the agency’s business targets, across new and existing, and will be driven to exceed these!
- A self-starter: highly motivated and ambitious to succeed. Someone who relishes a real challenge and is keen to make a real difference and a significant impact on business performance.
- An excellent senior level communicator and motivator: you can lead from the front and are both commercially-aware and highly results-driven.
- Full of ideas: you will come up with, and drive, new ideas on how we can attract new business.
- A strategic thinker: you will be responsible for the strategic development and management of Render’s new business strategy.
- A master pitcher and presenter: you will put proposals together to pitch to clients as well as give awesome product demos.
- A strong team player: have the ability to work across the teams and work closely with the MD to develop strategic new business initiatives that raise the agency’s profile
- Passionate about creative technology and what it can achieve.
In return, we offer an extremely exciting and rare opportunity to work in a rapidly growing agency at the bleeding edge of technological innovation, to be part of an ambitious senior management team within a dynamic agency, with excellent future personal development opportunities and earning potential.
Package Competitive basic salary + commission-based bonus + car allowance. Benefits
Competitive basic salary + commission-based bonus + car allowance.