Digital Campaign Manager, Fat Media
Function: Communications Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Digital / Interactive, Marketing, PR and Communications, Social Media
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bristol
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: 02/06/2017
- Expires: 07/07/2017
We are looking for a talented, efficient and charismatic Digital Campaign Manager to join our team of experts at Fat Media Bristol. You will have impeccable writing abilities, and hands on experience coordinating and executing digital communications activity such as social media, influencer outreach, PR and content marketing.
You will use your expertise in the industry to delivery an outstanding service to our clients.
As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you will lead the execution of digital campaigns, delegate work effectively and coordinate support staff to ensure work is quality checked and delivered on time. You will also get stuck in to delivery work where required, such as content writing, managing social profiles and pitching to journalists & influencers.
What will you be doing?...
- Coordinating research tasks such as social media audits, competitor analysis, audience research and influencer research. Develop insights and provide recommendations based on research results (including use of analytics tools).
- Developing ideas for creative content & campaigns, providing specialist input relating to the social media, content marketing and digital PR aspects of the plans.
- Coordinating and executing digital communications such as content marketing, social media, digital PR and influencer marketing.
- Writing creative editorial content such as articles, features and press releases.
- Producing client reports with support from the Digital Campaign Executives.
- Liaising directly with clients where required to coordinate digital campaign activity.
- Providing consultation and training to clients & team members where appropriate.
- Executing social advertising to support digital campaign activity.
- Coordinating work carried out by Digital Campaign Executives.
- Providing input to the commercial and accounts teams where needed on proposals and pitches.
- Attend pitches and client meetings where required.
The ideal candidate…
- Able to evaluate client situation then provide recommendations on campaign approaches and tactics (based on sound rationale) that will achieve objectives set.
- Experience in social media planning and management, content marketing and PR.
- Experience in producing social media content and other creative digital assets.
- A high standard of writing and an impeccable attention to detail.
- Able to develop knowledge of specialist subjects quickly and adapt creative thinking to suit a variety of topics, interests and sectors.
- Solid, up-to-date understanding of social media platforms, related audiences and how each platform can be used effectively by businesses and organisations.
- Experienced in developing and executing digital communications campaigns.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation
- Up-to-date with current trends and best practices in digital marketing
- Understand how digital communications integrates with and supports a marketing strategy.
- A confident communicator, able to convey ideas and plans to clients, internal teams and senior level staff effectively.
- Able to work collaboratively with other teams and individuals to develop effective solutions.
- Strong organisational skills and experience in managing personal workflow.
- Able to delegate and coordinate others to ensure work is delivered on time and to a suitable standard.
- Comfortable in developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Able to produce clear and concise planning and report documents.
- Knowledge of digital measurement, metrics and reporting best practice.
- Proficient in use of MS Office software and web applications.
It would also be great if you have…
- Experience using Google Analytics
- Experience using Hootsuite and other social analytics tools
- Social ad management experience
- Knowledge of best practice when engaging with online influencers such as bloggers and / or experience in running blogger outreach campaigns.
- Experience in undertaking PR tasks such as media list creation, pitching to journalists and writing press releases
- A proven track record in developing creative and innovative campaign or content ideas.
- Image editing skills
- Experience working within an agency environment.
Why Fat Media?
Why Fat Media?