Digital Designer, Atomic Smash
Role categories: Digital / Interactive
- Rate/Salary: £20 - £25K
- Location: Bristol
- Starting date: 02/11/2017
- Expires: 13/10/2017
Atomic Smash are looking for an experienced digital designer to join our small team.
At Atomic Smash we design and develop websites for businesses and organisations, all our projects range in size and not two are ever the same.
Recent projects include:
Whitechapel Gallery London
Bristol Festival of ideas
Studio Voltaire & House of Voltaire
In Between Time Festival
Knowle West Media Centre
Little White Lies
You will be joining a team of 6 and will work along side developers and a UX designer, you will be the main designer within the company. This job is ideally suited for someone who does not want to be bound by the constraints of a large design agency and has a real passion for emerging technology / website design. We have growth plans in place for the next number of years and whoever joins us will be able to help shape the business and how we work from day 1.
A typical day will include:
- Producing Prototypes – Paper and or Digital
- Creating Wireframes
- Lightly writing or modifying HTML / CSS
- Email Design
- Developing light brand guidelines / best practices
- Using existing brand guidelines and applying them to a digital canvas
- Exploring user experience design and good practice
- Arranging testing
- Designing in the browser
- Using Sketch for designing
- Articulating ideas clearly to the rest of the team
- Explaining ideas to clients using whatever tools are needed to get the point across
Salary depends on experience. £20 – £25K
Please email CV / link to portfolio / cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 0117 933 8513 if you have further questions.
Only candidates who are chosen for an interview are guaranteed to be contacted, however we will endeavour to get back to everyone (depending on volume of applicants)
Application closes on 13th October. Role to start ASAP. Please only apply if you are able to start work on or before the 2nd November.
28 Days Holiday per year (including Xmas Office closure) + Bank Holidays Workplace pension.
28 Days Holiday per year (including Xmas Office closure) + Bank Holidays