Business Development Manager, AgencyUK
Function: Business Development Manager
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Animation, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Music & Sound, PR and Communications, Photography, Publishing / Press / Media, TV / Film / Video / Radio, Editorial, Technical , Office Support and Finance, Mobile Marketing, Sound Recordist, Creative Conceptor, Social Media, Composer, Search, HR/Employee Engagement, Media Planning/Buying, Props, Print/Print Production, Arts & Culture, Artworker, Virtual Reality, Planning/Strategy, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: Competitive
- Location: Bath
- Starting date: 27/03/2017
- Expires: 28/09/2017
We’re looking for an ambitious agency Business Development Manager to become a part of our successful and growing agency. The AUK BD Manager will be the first point of contact for all new business enquiries and will have responsibility for shaping and delivering our response to new opportunities. You will have already have experience working in an agency environment and have a good working knowledge of our industry and services. AUK works across a number of sectors including food, drink, finance, pharma and retail therefore having experience selling or delivering in to a number of these sectors is advantageous but not essential.
As Business Development Manager you will be required to…
- To help AUK sell our services to new clients.
- To develop contact lists and source new data, make initial enquiries with potential new clients, via email and telephone.
- To develop our Inbound marketing strategy, using LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify potential leads, develop and share content, and make suitable introductions.
- To take new business enquiries via any number of sales channels, qualify them and write an internal agency brief for us to respond.
- To prepare credentials decks, give credentials presentation and present our case studies to prospects.
- Co-ordinating our response to tenders and new business opportunities by working closely with team leads.
- Able to develop and deliver engaging pitch presentations, enjoy the buzz of pitching and securing new clients.
- Helping to continually refine our product and service offering within AUK.
- Understanding and staying in touch with our competitor set as well as understanding what potential clients are looking to buy.
- Identifying new opportunities in current clients by working with AUK internal department heads to unlock those opportunities. Developing ideas to pitch in to current clients.
- Confident and competent at pulling together interesting and engaging case studies for our website and prospects. Ensuring case studies are kept up to date and relevant for each of our service and product offerings.
- Comfortably and confidently speaking at industry events and to industry press about AUK and our offering.
- Organise AUK events, networking forums and speaking opportunities, coordinating the designated AUK staff who present and following up on leads generated from networking.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a BD role, either in an agency environment or new business development agency.
- Experience of working with a food, drink, health care and retail clients is an advantage.
- Broad understanding of our service offerings – PR, Social, Tech, Branding, Strategy, Digital Media.
- Confident holding and chairing meetings.
- Confident “selling in” an idea to clients and developing strong rationale to support the strategy.
- Can demonstrate experience of securing new client relationships and client growth.
- Enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative team.
Competitive Salary + Bonus Full time based in Bath 23 days holiday + National Holidays AXA PP Healthcare Pension Scheme Season Ticket Travel Loan Tax Free Bike Scheme Cake + Drinks! AUK Social Events Office Dog
Competitive Salary + Bonus
Full time based in Bath
23 days holiday + National Holidays
AXA PP Healthcare
Season Ticket Travel Loan
Tax Free Bike Scheme
Cake + Drinks!
AUK Social Events
Other jobs at AgencyUK
Your role sits within the PR and social media team at AUK. The purpose of this role is to be...
Rate/salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Planner to become part of our already successful and growing agency. You will...
Rate/salary: £27,000 to £34,000