Senior Planner, AgencyUK
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Animation, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Direct Marketing, Event Management, Music & Sound, PR and Communications, Photography, Publishing / Press / Media, TV / Film / Video / Radio, Editorial, Technical , Office Support and Finance, Mobile Marketing, Sound Recordist, Creative Conceptor, Social Media, Composer, Search, HR/Employee Engagement, Media Planning/Buying, Props, Print/Print Production, Arts & Culture, Artworker, Virtual Reality, Planning/Strategy, Marketing
- Rate/Salary: £27,000 to £34,000
- Location: Bath
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: 27/03/2017
- Expires: 28/09/2017
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Planner to become part of our already successful and growing agency. You will report to the Planning Director, and work closely with all teams including Creative, Media, PR, Social, Tech and Client Services. The role is potentially broad depending on the skillset of the candidate. We’re a growing agency so there will be opportunity to get involved in all areas of strategy and planning and really develop your experience. The role will encompass…
We undertake a number of brand development projects each year, from small start-ups to large corporate re-brands. You will be heavily involved in these projects from initial pitching to project fulfilment. Using our proprietry brand development process you will work closely with clients to help them understand and define their brand, establish strong strategic positioning, then help the creative team brings this to life through brand identity, web development and creative strategies.
We run a number of campaigns each year across all media channels. You will help develop campaign strategies that deliver against client objectives. This will involve developing business and market understanding, along with consumer insight in order to guide the development of creative, channel and media strategies. Experience of developing insight and working with creatives is key, and experience of channel and media planning would also be useful
Digital Strategy Development
There will also be the opportunity to help develop digital strategies for our clients. Working closely with our UX planner and tech teams, you will help ensure brand and campaign strategies are bought to life through web development and online communications.
An understanding of consumer behaviour in the digital space, an appreciation for UX and Customer Journey planning, and their role in delivering a great brand experience will needed. Experience of E-commerce and CRM would also be beneficial.
AUK has a broad range of clients including food, drink, finance, pharma and retail. Having a proven understanding of a number of these sectors is desirable but not essential. We pride ourselves on delivering innovative and original solutions to our client’s problems. We are looking for our senior planner to be able to collaborate on commercially realistic ideas that deliver results for our clients within their budget.
You will have...
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a planning role within an agency environment.
- Worked with both B2B and B2C brands and campaigns
- Have successfully sold ideas to clients and managed implementation
- Experience of working across a broad range of media both online and offline
- Experience of working with research agencies, and other insight tools e.g. TGI, google analytics etc
- Can demonstrate experience of building strong client relationships that have led to client growth.
- Working on new business and comfortable pitching
- Working with food, drink and retail, e-commerce clients preferable
- Enjoy working in a friendly, collaborative team
- Ability to develop and implement successful brand strategies
- Ability to develop communication strategies that build brands and grow businesses.
- Develop and nurture existing client relationships, actively drive growth and develop new business opportunities
- Experience of market research and data analysis, conducting and/or overseeing research
- Ability to process large amounts of information regarding client businesses, markets and consumers, and turn this into meaningful insights.,
- Confidently present strategies and plans to clients of all levels of seniority
- Work collaboratively with a broad range of internal teams - tech, creative, client services, PR and social to ensure correct implementation of strategies
- Monitor and report on campaign effectiveness
- Develop key thought pieces for internal and external consumption
- Ensure accountability is established during project planning process
£27,000 to £34,000 Full time based in Bath 23 days holiday + National Holidays AXA PP Healthcare Pension Scheme Season Ticket Travel Loan Tax Free Bike Scheme Cake + Drinks! AUK Social Events Office Dog
£27,000 to £34,000
Full time based in Bath
23 days holiday + National Holidays
AXA PP Healthcare
Season Ticket Travel Loan
Tax Free Bike Scheme
Cake + Drinks!
AUK Social Events
Other jobs at AgencyUK
Your role sits within the PR and social media team at AUK. The purpose of this role is to be...
Rate/salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
We’re looking for an ambitious agency Business Development Manager to become a part of our successful and growing agency. The...