PR & Social Media Executive, AgencyUK
Function: Account Executive
Role categories: Advertising & Marketing, Design and Branding, Digital / Interactive, Direct Marketing, Marketing, Media Planning/Buying, Planning/Strategy, PR and Communications, Publishing / Press / Media, Social Media
- Rate/Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 per annum
- Location: Bath
- Type: permanent
- Starting date: 24/03/2017
- Expires: 10/04/2018
Your role sits within the PR and social media team at AUK. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for the day-to-day running and delivery of client campaigns, the ‘engine’ of client activity, including social media management, media and influencer relations and administrative tasks.
• Programme management: Understanding of and regular referral to client activity plans, demonstration of a
comprehensive understanding of client objectives, working with the team to deploy the strategies and tactics to meet those objectives.
• Knowledge management: Develop knowledge of the clients’ businesses (including their business objectives) and the sector in which they operate to ensure you are able to write and speak knowledgeably on client industries and media trends, make informed recommendations and proactively develop and deploy tactics.
• Client relationships: Build and maintain strong client relationships.
• Influencer relationships: Build and maintain relationships with key influencers including journalists, bloggers, trade
bodies (where relevant), social media influencers and other stakeholder groups.
• Pitching to audiences: A skilled approach to media and influencer pitching, proactively using a range of techniques to deliver results (e.g. features, commentary, news-jacking, briefings and news placement).
• Content creation: A creative approach to content creation for social media and other channels, demonstrating contextual awareness and ability to work with the AUK creative team on briefing and development.
• Writing: Ensure excellent quality outputs – ability to adapt tone of voice, with attention to spelling and grammar in commentary and PR materials, as well as in proposals and reporting.
• Community management: An effective approach to social media community management, ensuring quality content is pushed out via appropriate channels in an optimal manner with brand tone of voice, queries are responded to (where appropriate) and relationships are developed.
• Reporting and information sharing: Timely, efficient and accurate reporting, meeting management (i.e. agendas and meeting notes) and information sharing.
• Account profitability: Maintain account profitability through accurate time and service level recording.
• Team following: Be a positive, proactive and energised member of the team that others trust, follow and want to work with.
• Internal communication: Develop good working relationships with other departments within the agency.
• Account administration and information management: Systems for client and agency information is managed appropriately, reports kept up to date and files and folders used effectively.
• Agency profile: Assist in the development and management of AUK’s profile in the wider marketing and communications industry, through relevant media and social channels.
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills
• Results focussed
• Flexible and agile working style
• Able to effectively prioritise and manage own workload
• Driven for personal development and growth
• Attention to detail
• Quality in client service
• Creative and strategic ability
• A dynamic, ambitious attitude and outlook – for yourself, for those around you, and for the business.
We are ranked the UK’s No.1 Independent Agency 2014 and 2015, our profile is helping us to secure even more exciting client brands. The potential here is bound only by your ambition.
We thrive on positivity. AgencyUK is a home for happy people, many of which have young families (and therefore stressful home lives!) We thrive on building a creative culture, and therefore expect all of our team to extend their full support and positive influence in the office and to our clients, particularly when we face challenges at work.
£22,000 Full time based in Bath 23 days holiday + National Holidays AXA PP Healthcare Pension Scheme Season Ticket Travel Loan Tax Free Bike Scheme Cake + Drinks! AUK Social Events Office Dog
Full time based in Bath
23 days holiday + National Holidays
AXA PP Healthcare
Season Ticket Travel Loan
Tax Free Bike Scheme
Cake + Drinks!
AUK Social Events
PR & Social Media Director
Other jobs at AgencyUK
We’re looking for an ambitious agency Business Development Manager to become a part of our successful and growing agency. The...
We’re looking for an ambitious and experienced Planner to become part of our already successful and growing agency. You will...
Rate/salary: £27,000 to £34,000