Strategic Thinking to Creative Briefing - Core Skills Training
Where: The Watershed, 1 Canon's Road, Bristol, BS1 5TX
When: 28 September 2017 9:00am to 5:00pm
This autumn, APG West is repeating its successful pilot training course from earlier in the year. It provides the perfect grounding in strategic thinking over a two-day course, delivered by two legends of the industry.
It’s perfect for aspiring planners or Account Managers in hybrid roles looking to provide better direction for their clients. Or you might be client side and want to help steer your brand to greater success.
Bristol, 28th September and 10th October
- 2 days of outstanding training with industry legends Merry Baskin and Michael Ellyatt
- Embed core skills with a mix of presentations, theory and interactive exercises
- Takeaway practical toolkits and real-world examples
- Connect and work with other strategists in the South West
- Create insightful, business focused solutions for any brief or brand problem
- Includes 1 year APG membership and all its benefits
Join our alumni of planners, strategists and client marketers in the South West, boosting your knowledge, skills and confidence in the core craft skills of strategic planning and creative briefing:
“Great trainer – inspiring, knowledgeable, fast-paced and entertaining”
– Planner, CRM Agency
"I can’t wait to start using the tools, I can see how valuable they will be"
– Planner, Integrated Agency
"It will impact of every part of my job going forward”
– Creative Strategist, Digital Agency
"Excellent! A solid foundation and approach to future strategy planning"
– Marketing Manager, Client Co.
Entry Cost: tbc
Posted by: Julie Atherton on 07779 594514 | 03-09-2017
Contact the event organiser: firstname.lastname@example.org